By Michel Houssa,Athanasios Dimoulas,Alessandro Molle
Major advancements within the semiconductor are at the horizon by utilizing two-dimensional (2D) fabrics, comparable to graphene and transition steel dichalcogenides, for built-in circuits (ICs). 2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics is the 1st entire therapy of those fabrics and their purposes in nanoelectronic devices.
Comprised of chapters authored through the world over acknowledged researchers, this book:
- Discusses using graphene for high-frequency analog circuits
- Explores common sense and photonic functions of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2)
- Addresses novel second fabrics together with silicene, germanene, stanene, and phosphorene
- Considers using second fabrics for either field-effect transistors (FETs) and common sense circuits
- Provides heritage at the simulation of structural, digital, and delivery houses from first principles
2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics presents huge, state of the art assurance of the elemental and utilized elements of this fascinating field.
Read Online or Download 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering) PDF
Best general physics books
The booklet is dedicated to the physics of plasma at excessive density, which has been compressed so strongly that the results of interparticle interactions and non-ideality govern its habit. curiosity during this non-traditional plasma has been generated lately while states of topic with excessive focus of power turned available experimentally because the foundation of contemporary applied sciences and amenities.
Noteworthy for the philosophical subtlety of its foundations and the attractiveness of its problem-solving tools, statistical mechanics should be hired in a huge diversity of functions — between them, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, nuclear and sturdy country physics, communications engineering, metallurgy, and arithmetic.
This textbook introduces undergraduate scholars to engineering dynamics utilizing an leading edge strategy that's without delay obtainable and complete. Combining the strengths of either newbie and complicated dynamics texts, this e-book has scholars fixing dynamics difficulties from the very begin and progressively courses them from the fundamentals to progressively more hard subject matters with out ever sacrificing rigor.
This e-book is written for college kids and different readers as a glance contained in the varied diversity of purposes for physics outdoors of the medical learn surroundings. this primary quantity covers numerous various parts of the humanities and layout starting from degree lights to sculpting. the writer has interviewed specialists in every one zone to give an explanation for how physics and know-how effect their paintings.
- General Circulation Model Development: Past, Present, and Future (International Geophysics)
- Physical Universe
- Refresher Course in B.Sc. Physics ( Vol. I)
- Adiabatic Invariants in Large-Scale Atmospheric Dynamics: Adiabatic Invariants and Their Use
- Langmuir-Blodgett Films: An Introduction
- Surfaces and Interfaces: Physics and Electronics: Physics and Electronics - Symposium Proceedings: 2nd ("Surface Science")
Extra info for 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering) by Michel Houssa,Athanasios Dimoulas,Alessandro Molle